We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Out of here!

Image taken from weheartit

My work is completed and I had passed down whatever necessary to my colleagues, as well as notifying my supervisor on the latest updates before I’m off for holidays.  I didn’t take a long break this time.  Seriously, this one is super duper short compare to the usual two-weeks that I took in previous Christmases.

Despite my absence in Grandma’s house this year, I’m still glad that I’ve got my favorite snack from kampung.  It is not really a snack; more of an appetizer due to its sour taste.  But sometimes I like to eat it without rice.  OMG!  Just writing about it makes me salivating!!!

Tomorrow is an adventure.  But that’s another story.