I'm so sinful!
My initial plan was to get Elizabeth Gilbert's Committed but I ended up with extras!
- As I mentioned before, it's sinful if I don't get it by now. RM35.50 @Popular; but I got a 20% member discount so yeay!!! Happy reading to myself!
- L'oreal Total Repair Night Essence - Leave In. RM36.90 @Guardian. To fix breakage, dryness, dullness, coarseness & split-ends. Poor hair, I only get it for you now.
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub. RM16.88 @Guardian. I love scrubbing my face everyday so a daily scrub sounds perfect!
- Scholl Foot & Nail Cream. RM23.90 @Guardian. I think my normal body lotion is not creamy. Valid reason, eh?
- Nivea Hand Age Defying Q10 Plus. RM14.09 @Guardian. I'm afraid that my hand will age faster than my face if I don't pay attention. I should learn to love my hands just as much as I love my face (and other parts of my anatomy, as the matter of fact!).
- Giordano Skinny Fit Jeans. RM125.10 (after discount, that's it). Why I need it? Because the other pair is getting thinner (the fabric, yeah...). Ooh yeah! I need to send it to a tailor to make a minor alteration before I could actually wear it.