We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ubat batuk cap ibu & anak

Shorty was coughing in the middle of the night.
At first I thought "Ahh..  This boy might just want me to kick him out of the room."
Granted his "wish" but the coughing continued.
Lunch time - still coughing; and I started to get worry.
I took this gross picture for the vet's reference.
I'm inexperienced mommy >.<


 Rebellious & refused to get out from under the bed!


He was too occupied with the view - I had no idea what caught his attention!


Diagnosed as having upper respiratory infection.
It can spread to the lower respiratory system - scary!
*sigh*  RM90 poorer!
(2 jabs, 1 antibiotic & 1 for the cough)


I want to play, I don't want to eat the medicine!
(I had to boil chicken bones & mix the medicine into the slurpee soup!)


Shorty!  Shorty!


 Asking me for a hug, the poor boy!