We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Men, men & more of them


"God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time." - Robin Williams (American actor)

At this very moment, I wish I could just scream &^@$^%*%(_(#!&)$@%~$#&*!!!!!!!!!!  No prize for decoding it, honey!

Let just say, seseorang yang bodoh tapi buat-buat pandai.  Ayat dia sekali baca nampak gaya orang tu memang "know what he is saying".  Dua kali baca, made me want to roll on the floor laughing & furious at the same time!

Perhaps his heart was mistakenly pumping more to the southern region of him anatomy at the time he was constructing his words; hence, innocently being labeled "bodoh tapi buat-buat pandai" by this writer.  Whatever!  I don't care if it was just a slight pumping mistake (starting to curse: I wish you'll get a stroke & heart attack!!!).  Please do your homework before you say anything and before you push anything to me/us!  Frankly speaking, I am not that clever either.  But not as stupid as suggesting something even before studying it a little.  Come on!  Google?!  Wiki!?  So many source out there, you fcuking lazy, fat arsehole!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!