We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yoga & Smoky Day

My palm is still a little painful.  I guess it must be from lifting/supporting myself during the yoga session.  Speaking of yoga, this is my first class of the year; I have been procrastinating to rejoin the class since last December.  Even the yoga instructor lamented that I had been absent for quite a long period!  I almost forgotten the Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation) which I love so much, just to justify that I had abondon my yoga practice for an unintended time.
Photo Credits To:  Yoga Manila

By the way, my lovely neighbor paid a gardener to mow his lawn.  After that, he burnt the grass.  Lovely, huh?!  The weather was super hot and the smoke was just making everything so not superly alright to me.  The last thing I want to get when I am back to home is being "smoked" and choked.  Superly inconsiderate lovely neighbor!