We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shorty, please stop barking!


Shorty has been barking incessantly lately which made me thinking whether it was because I kept LouLou in the house after he was injured during his routine catfights.

Perhaps he got boring staying outside alone.

Perhaps he got boring because he cannot play and talk to LouLou.

Perhaps he got boring because he cannot lick LouLou ferociously.



So last night I let LouLou out of the house, and I told him "I don't know what to do if you ever got into a fight again...".

And Shorty didn't barked except for few, short barks.  This morning when I peeked outside to check on them, I saw LouLou was getting his usual ears-licking from Shorty.  So both are safe.  :-)