We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sweet thing

“There is nothing permanent except change.” - Heraclitus of Ephesus quotes (Greek philosopher remembered for his cosmology, 540-480BC)

The office pantry ran out of sugar the other day, forcing me to:

  • Take gingko barley with beancurd from a birthday party leftover (super less sugar)
  • Make a black coffee but...
  • Have to ask Whoelses for her condensed milk because I really, really need some sweetness!
Back at home, my Equal also almost finish but I think I will drink tea instead of the usual before-going-to-bed hot coffee:
  • Less sugar, more healthy.
  • Less sugar, save $$$ (although not much but still...  it's a $$$.)
One mini change a day/week/month...  Do you think I need to be more disciplined?