“There is nothing permanent except change.” - Heraclitus of Ephesus quotes (Greek philosopher remembered for his cosmology, 540-480BC)
The office pantry ran out of sugar the other day, forcing me to:
- Take gingko barley with beancurd from a birthday party leftover (super less sugar)
- Make a black coffee but...
- Have to ask Whoelses for her condensed milk because I really, really need some sweetness!
Back at home, my Equal also almost finish but I think I will drink tea instead of the usual before-going-to-bed hot coffee:
- Less sugar, more healthy.
- Less sugar, save $$$ (although not much but still... it's a $$$.)
One mini change a day/week/month... Do you think I need to be more disciplined?