We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Old newspaper uncle/aunty

Funny!

Two old newspaper lorries went to the opposite taman today; yet none of them comes to our taman!  There was I, standing at the car porch waiting for one after another.  Shorty, was misinterpreting my presence there and hyperactively running around my feet, wanting me to walk with him.  Mehhh!  At 10 am when Miss Sunny is at her almost-scorching mode?!  Ah ah!  No no!

So I still have a stack of newspapers for recycling.  And aluminum cans as well.  I am so lazy to bring it to the centre!  Yet I want to see it being recycle rather than just left it at one corner for nothing..

Please, please, old newspaper uncle/ aunty..  Come to our taman tomorrow!