We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Changes

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now...
Airplanes by B.O.B. ft. Hayley Williams
I was busy packing away my stuff.  Most of the stuff are something that I can live without but it either holds a priceless unique memory, or too wasteful to be dumped.  So my solution is: some are given to others whom I think will benefits from it; some are thrown away because I really can't see where I can fit it; and some are just lucky to find their ways into my "not-so-junk box".

Back then, I would stupidly pack every single thing without even thinking twice.  So imagine if I move few times every few years...  Those growing junks are trailing along my way!  I guess the older I get, the more "cincai" I am.  Cincai in a sense that I don't mind giving away my stuff for free (or at a non-profitable charges) when I don't need it.  And I am happy to see that I now have lesser stuff to transfer than what I have when I moved in last year.

Did I learnt not to feel attached to the materials?  Yes, because I found my happiness elsewhere and it is not branded with something like Ikea, Samsung, Akemi, Roxy, Sony Ericsson, La Senza...  It is just a feeling inside me.