We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Post-madness

Obviously I was too mad with with the Government's decision to cut the subsidies.  Still a little mad now but I am trying to figure out what I can do.  But I do wish that when they said "cut!", it just one item (i.e. sugar) at one time.  So that the coffee shops & mamak stalls have no valid reason to increase their prices as only sugar price is increased.  But as the diesel price is increased as well, transporting goods (not only sugar) will cost slightly more than the previous one.  Who'll absorbs it then?  The final consumer.

I admit that I am too lazy to cook but eating out means I have to pay for a price I might not agreed.  I have to start eating at home if that means I can save some, if not more.

Where is the used plastic bags?  I need it to go shopping for groceries!