We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Famous Friday

Today is Friday.

Today is Friday on which I decide I want to do a simple good act.

(I admit I am not a very good person so…)

I was reading The Fame & The Shame on Night Owl Says when I noticed that one blogshops that I like is not on the fame list.  And because I had a wonderful experience buying from the seller, I took all the trouble of making a short testimonial so that she can be nominated.

Who is she?  My Walking Wardrobe.

The blouse I bought from her becomes my favourite top for this year.  It is just a simple one (or two actually, because I bought two of the same item but in different colors), but since it is quite difficult for me to find clothing that really fit me snuggly, having one than suit me well really makes me one happy online shopper.

Aww!  That makes me itching to go shopping again!  Tata!