- Super-charged: Cannot sleep because I took a long afternoon nap (~2 hours). Not a pleasant rest as I woke up feeling dizzy and as if my brain is going to burst!
- Super-irritated: Found LouLou theCat was sleeping at the end of the bed, not a pleasant one too because
he haven't takeI haven't take him for his weekly shower.
- Super-picky eater: Am planning for an early morning breakfast at the town but I'm getting bored with the food menu offered there. Will eat sandwich at home instead.
- Super-lazy: Car is not wash for almost a month, I think so. LouLou's paw prints is visible. So is the birdie's poo and some little branches and leaves. Reason for not cleaning the car: The unpredictable wet weather. (Valid when it is a monsoon season.)
- Super-hungry: Had cheesy ham sandwiches with tea for supper. Still, my tummy growling for more food. I cannot go to bed with hungry stomach! Tata! I'm going to cook boiled egg for another round of supper!
We are moving ;)
Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
Sunday, August 29, 2010