We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lunchtime crunch (part 2)

Taken from foodandshit
+
Taken from modna.pl
+
Taken from fazai38
+
Taken from pixdaus.com
= Sandwich

It is a rainy season according to The Star news report.  Based on my observations, it is most likely to rain in the afternoon.  To avoid from having a wet, soaking lunch outside, I packed my lunches from home for the past few days.  My home-cooked meals are becoming more frequent than before as I gradually adapt to waking up early in the morning to prepare it.  But today I was not quite wanting to eat rice for lunch, so I just made a simple sandwich which (I think) is nutritious and filling.  Then I ate a fruity yogurt (mixed with honeydew, kiwi & plum).  That's one healthy food there!  Last, but not least, I broke my one-coffee-a-day to have a second one for lunch.  But it's a sugarless one so no harm there.