We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lunchtime crunch

Courtesy of freundevonfreunden
Courtesy of fairytaledays.tumblr.com
Courtesy of niceroom.tumblr.com
Courtesy of .livinginside.it
Looking for white curtains to replace the current one as the owner left me with a set of colorless and boring curtains.  It is washed-yellow with flowery patterns on it.  Not the feminine flowery type but more of chirpy, sunny, teeny flowery one.

If you think I get excited to see chirpy, sunny, teeny curtains - aha! I don't, I don't, I don't!

I want a white, heavy, plain one.  Textured fabric might be a nice choice since I don't like any obvious details on it.  Less is more.

So want to head down to curtain shops now!