We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Cheeky Monday


This one song has all the cheesy lines in it and this particular part got me laughing every time I heard it on air:
I wanna buy ya everything
except cologne
'cause it's poison
It makes me wonder whether he too, suffering from headache if he sniffed on fragrance.

But apart from the cheesy-cheesy part, I like the chorus:
And if I'm addicted to loving you
And you're addicted to my love too
We can be them two birds of a feather
That flock together
Love, love
Got to have something to keep us together
Love, Love
That's enough for me

Counting the hours left...

Roughly about 3 and a half hours before I hit the road home!

Yay to Monday!!!