We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Away from home


Suddenly this Saturday turns out be quite an eventful day.  Except that I cannot be in all the places.
  • Going to Kath’s place – my newly-discovered second cousin & I still not clear how our parents (my mom & her dad) are related.  Excuse me, I am very poor in identifying my family tree!
  • Going to Khaty’s wedding day – an ex colleague whom I pleasurably dragged for my "criminal activities" along with Whoelses.  Khaty, if you are reading this, I sincerely wish you a blissful and blessed marriage!
  • Going to see #_# – aaaiiiii…  I seem to be occupied with something else whenever she is coming.  Perhaps next time, gal?
I will be away from home this Saturday!!!
Image taken from weheartit

1 comment:

;) said...

its ok!! guess no luck to c u!
next time k ^^

Post a Comment