We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Twisted tougue

I was listening to a radio station in which a deejay made a prank call to a guy.  So while they were squabbling, this guy replied “You are **r**a**c**e** from where?  Your tongue-twisting technique is very good.

This is not the first time I listened to such remark.  I have heard it in the workplaces, within my neighborhood, random strangers in the coffee shops…

When I just moved into the current place, the landlady told me that the next-door neighbor asked her not to lease the house to **r**a**c**e**.  Alright, I bet she would not tell me about purported request if I was a/an **r**a**c**e**, would she?

An auntie living across the street once complained to me that some **r**a**c**e** boys always teasing Shorty, making him to bark incessantly.  But he is easily agitated by anyone especially those walking with their furkids (read: dog) anyway.

Does it affect me?  I mean the **r**a**c**e** thing.

Honestly, I become very cautious when I have to deal with **r**a**c**e**.  Except the young boys who bring Rascal to see Shorty almost every day.  The friendly brothers are very polite and greet me “Hello auntie!” every time they see me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey San
just stumbled upon your blog! keep it going!
hugs*
nest

Sprinkled! said...

hello back, Nest! ^_____^

Post a Comment