We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Clean before it goes away

Image from the superb weheartit!
As I am counting the hour to go home (I am at work now), I keep thinking how desperate I need to clean my room.  Crazy, isn't it?  My colleagues were discussing where to celebrate the fresh year tonight.  But me, my mind is racing towards the room, the house...

The floor feels uncomfortably carpet-ish; mostly because of the boys are so generous to fill the naked floor with their furs.

The makeup table is full of yesterdays' newspapers instead of makeups.  And cookies.  And last night's coffee mug.

I must clear and get rid of all junkies before it strike 00:00 hours on January 1st, 2011!!!  You hold on there, girl!!!