We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Till death do us apart

Lady Antz wrote about death in her entry today.

That reminds me that how I want my dead body to be disposed.  I want to be cremated when I die.  And I found these unconventional cute urns; that is much less scary than the typical vase-shaped urns, yikes!!!
Paradise in Paradice urns?
(Image taken from funeralurns)
Ooh!!!  And see what else I got?  Pet urns.  Maybe one for Dear Shorty and one for Dear LouLou.  But I don't really fancy those.  Shorty is such a hyper-energetic boy, a bone-shaped urn is more appropriate to remind me how excellent he is in the running games.  As for a more emo LouLou...  I cannot think of anything except the image of him being licked by Shorty.  Hmm...  An urn with the photo of Shorty & him?  Meowishiously purrfecto!

On a serious note, should I book a spot at Nirvana now?