We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffont!

Image taken from weheartit
Gah!!!

I hate it when I open my blog only to see the fonts are not displayed accordingly!  I like Homemade Apple but I recently realized that it won't display the full title when I open it in Chrome - in my case, only the word My appeared!  Sometimes the page/gadgets were also not displaying the selected fonts whenever I use IE.  I have no problem when using Firefox tho'.

It's Monday.  Anything as silly as this small technical stuff makes me crazy!  Hug me, please!!!

2 comments:

Whoelses said...

can i smash u with paper.. hahaha..

Sprinkled! said...

aiyah, better massage me than just smashing me! ;)

Post a Comment