We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I miss LouLou

I've been letting LouLou to sleep at the car porch for few days since last week.  It is not that I hate him.  Far from that notion.  It is just that he failed to return home after the curfew (a.k.a. my bedtime).  So I only see him before I go out to work.  Here are some stuff I searched this morning (about cat, obviously) because I sort of miss him.

Almost like LouLou's diary.  Almost.  Which makes me smile - so far none of my colleagues caught me smiling alone (at the computer screen!) so I'm safe for now.  I mean, at least none of them would think that I'm a crazy office mate.

Calvin and Hobbes
Hobbes is not exactly a cat.  But tiger & cat are family, aren't they?  Uhmmm... someone please teach me about animal kingdom.

“Every dog has his day - but the nights are reserved for the cats”
Yeah, our different sleeping patterns sometimes drives me cranky.  Can you believe that he wants to go out as early a 5a.m.?  =.=
Aha!  I'm very sure that this macho kid is in the learning process.  He would disappear for few days & come home sleeping for 24 hours without touching a single piece of biscuit in his bowl.  If you're away from home without food, you'll grab the food first before you rest, make sense, no?

Tested positive.  That evil cat!

2 comments:

;) said...

my cats were once like loulou too!!
did u spay him?? or is it her??

sory, x reply urmsg, no crdt.
shop closed evry tuesday, so i cuti semlm :)

Sprinkled! said...

nope, he's so full of masculinity..

Post a Comment