We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Airy Monday

Piccsy :: go to bed now
Sigh.  Monday.

I am supposed to be in the bed now to replace my sleep-depriving Sunday night.  Too bad!
  1. I am not the one who can set "come to work whenever you want" rule.
  2. Work is waiting.  Loads of it, as a matter of fact.
Anyway, I found that the punishment for the kitten killer is way too lenient:
If found guilty of abusing the kittens, Chow faces either a fine of RM200, six months in prison or both.  Excerpt from The Star
Depressed or not, I would say NO to animals cruelty!


P.S.  I am sending LouLou theCat for neutering this weekend.  No more headache, no more heartache for dear Okaa-san!

4 comments:

;) said...

hows loulou doing??

the kitten-abuser is a female right?
saw her face on the chinese newspaper!
padan muka kene tgkp!!
hope she'll b in prison 4 longer than 6 months!!

Sprinkled! said...

LouLou is ok, sleeping with me these few nights.

Too light la the punishment. 200ringgit??? 6months??? they thinks "ooh, it is just animal." sick mindset. people like her really makes me upset.

;) said...

yeah2, m'sia gov should change the punishment!!
n do inspection on all the pet shops yg sell caged animal that r too small for them to stay in!

Sprinkled! said...

:) & give tax-exemption on saving pets from SPCA/shelter home!

Post a Comment