We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The backstreet girl

[Photo] The backstreet girl

As crazy as it sounds, I spent my off day prying for that girl.  Yesterday, I saw her eating the food I left for her at the back but forgot to take camera with me.  I have never noticed her in the neighborhood before since she barely ventures into the front lane anyway.  Shorty & Xiao Mei’s dogs will bark like mad dogs, which will scare her away.  She is very skinny that her bones are sticking out, poor girl!

She distrusts me that she would not come near to the food when I am standing nearby.  I had to hide behind a slightly ajar door to shoot her.  I have not decided what I should call her...  Amanda?  Cher?  Hazel?  Jade?  Shoba?  I think I like Shoba  (-:

4 comments:

;) said...

stray cats at the back alley??

we used to 'bela' few cats like that.
the longest we had was sarah (eventho it's a male), n since they r not fussy with food, they grew up bigger than my own cats!

Sprinkled! said...

a stray dog (:
yeah, good thing is she's not a picky eater..

Whoelses said...

i cannot open the linked photo.. (sadface)

Sprinkled! said...

Aaahhhhhh... I thought something wrong with the album setting; so it's your office policy ;)

Post a Comment