We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Monday, September 19, 2011

I can only see

Rainy.  Sunny.
There is kalamansi tree on the most left.  No more fruit because I have plucked it for my teh limau panas.  Then then dunno-what-name palm-type plant.  Then the ciku which is berbuah now.  My landlady and I talked about disinfecting it - the branches grow some whitish mold, we are not sure what it is.  Before that, I sms-ed her "I nearly chopped off the branches because I thought the brown things are the dead leaves; turn out it is the fruit.", prompting her to drop by to check it out since this is her first cikus!  Heehee!  Next to ciku is a flower and another palm tree - species unknown to me.

Honestly, I don't like ciku.  But it is fun trimming it, caring it and yes!  I am waiting for wrapping the fruit session!