We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Cherry mood

The work has kept me busy yesterday so I rewarded myself with some pampering facial mask.  I bought 2 masks from Sasa - I just love the wide variety of mask with eye-catching packing that they have in store!
Photo Credits To: Skinlite

See?  See?  The packaging are so cute!  I haven't try these yet but first impression is important, isn't it?

Anyway, today is Friday!  Yeah!

Happy Friday to all!

Edited on Sunday:
Tried the Hydrating Herb Mask.  It stinged the skin of my chin area at first (the sensitive, dry part) but otherwise it is good and leaving the skin supple.  Also, I wish the sheet is less flimsy, making it difficult to apply for the clumsy me.  Another bonus point for those who don't like scented beauty product is, it is odorless.