We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Shopping at my desk

I am guitly of doing online shopping while at work!  But isn't it ironic that the forbidden activities (i.e. while at work) are always more interesting than our job descriptions?  I am a newbie in online shopping and only tried it out recently because previously I was:
  • Quite sceptical with the internet transaction
  • Worried if the seller is cheating me
  • Worried if the item does not fit me (I know I can be a very fussy buyer, like asking the seller to measure everything just to be sure - but I don't want to do so)
Luckily, my online shopping experience has been a pleasant one.  Thank you to these girls from Sugar Dressing and Shopper Goddess.  Did I mentioned I save more by shopping online?  Now that's a stealer!