We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Stepping on my pussy tail

A neighbor's guest (let us called them the Idiots) blocked the entrance to my house much to my irritation.  Someone with a sensible judgment would not do such thing when they can clearly see Shorty sitting in the car porch which means that the house is not vacant!  Oh!  Perhaps the Idiots thought that I only ride a motorbike, therefore I should have no problem getting into the house.  So wrong, so wrong!!!

Being quite easily ticked by people with low mentality, high stupidity and extreme ignorance, I did something I think I would not do: park my car next to the Idiots' and deliberately left barely one-inch space!  The Idiots' car is bigger, more costly than mine so...  go figure, hahaha!  I regrets of not doing a grander damage not-artistic graffiti (i.e. I love to scribble on cars like yours, XOXO!).  If the Idiots are repeating it in the future, I think I will switch to my bitchiest mode.