We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Vanity fair

Finally tried Refining Herb Mask from Skinlite which I bought a month ago.  Oh!  I actually almost forgotten about it.  See, I am not very religious when it comes to facial / skin care and stuff.  But sometimes I feel like pampering myself a little bit so...

This one feels good on the skin; it didn't itch my skin like the other one.  It says it is for regulation the oil (or is it sebum?) and suitable for oily face - mine can be hellishly oily on a bad, bad day!  I cannot say how good it is, I think I need to use it more frequent i.e. at least once a week to see the effect, or maybe...

Anyway, being the lazy person I am, I bought another two new sheets - one is Refining Herb Mask (reason: like I mentioned before) and one Green Tea Essence Mask.  Oh!  And Hydro Soothing Cucumber Pads for my dearie eyes (in a zipper bag, just for trial).
Photo Credits To:  Skinlite