We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bad food service

I witnessed one unpleasant incident at the canteen today.


Customer:  I want to return this.  (showing a plate of veggie) 
Canteen:  Why?  (buat muka bodoh)
Customer:  It smells so bad.
Canteen:  (take the plate, look at the veggie container at the counter at stirring it with the large spatula)  Nothing wrong.
Customer:  (losing his patience)  Smell and see.
Canteen:  (with her monkey-donkeyish face)  …

And while the customer was eating, the monkey-donkey lady went over to his place.

Canteen:  You don’t complain to me, but when you see my boss, you tell her.
Customer:  (nodding his head, looking blankly at the monkey-donkey lady, and continue eating)
Canteen:  (still not satisfied with the response and continue to defend herself)  I’m only the worker.

Aha!  That is when I almost explode listening to such a selfish explanation!

I wanted yell at the monkey-donkey lady
THAT IS WHY YOU ARE STUCK AT BEING A FOOD SERVICE OPERATOR ONLY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT EVEN SOLVE FOR SUCH A SIMPLE MATTER!
Well, I have nothing against any waiters/waitresses but this idiot one just makes me want to punch her face!

She could have checked the food prior to selling it.  If the food still okay (visual-, taste- & smell-wise), to the display counter it goes.  If not, report to the manager.  Was it so difficult to do?!  Either her brain is baked in the microwave or she forgotten to put it on this morning.

I am self-banning myself from buying food from them (which actually started long before this incident happened), and not even a canned drink.