We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Getting hot and wet

Don't be fooled by the title!  {wink}

It just me trying to do more physical stuff around the house.  I thought I want to start joining yoga classes again but my schedule didn't permit me to.  Besides, the yoga class is quite a distance from my house.  Last time, my yoga class was situated just 5 minutes drive from home.  I could have just walk/jog to the class actually.  But geez...  After 1 hour or so of yoga, I usually drive home starving!  So no to far, far away class or else my little tummy will suffer.

So after work I decided to clean and mop the floor.  Then rearranging the sofa.  {erm, not nice}  Then still not satisfied, try to rearrange the sofa.  At last, I just rearranged it to the original position.  Silly, but I love to rearrange stuff once in a while.

Still, all these work didn't makes me sweat at all.  Zero.  What a disappointment!

Ooh, the floor is clean and shiny now.  No traces of Shorty theDog's and LouLou theCat's paw prints.  No furs.  They have to sleep outside tonight so I get to maintain the cleanliness at least for one more day.

Edited:
Shorty made a sad face and LouLou pretended to be sleeping when I asked them to sleep outside.  I ended up letting them running around in the house (and making mess in the process) before we went to bed.