We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wordless Tuesday

I am in the mood of writing although I have nothing to say actually. Yeah, the other day I was tempted to write about someone who got under my skin. But then again, I was thinking, that someday when I hit the old age I want to read something from the younger me which reminds me of a good time, a good friend, a good pet, a good food, a good place… Basically all the goodies stuff.  Besides, I believe that the person have no intention of doing so if he/she know that it blew me up; perhaps it is in their genes, you know, being nosey and all.

I also don't want to take the risk of them red-flagging me.  :o

Anyway, the office hour is almost over now.

I'm thinking what's for dinner tonight...