We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Panda-eyed mommy

I had to wake up at 2am in the morning because Shorty poo-poo on my bathroom’s mat.  I was close to scolding him but when I saw the watery poo, I just called him out from under the bed and hugged him.  The night before, LouLou was meowing fiercely in my face, jumping non-stop from the drawer to my bed and into my face until I opened the bathroom door for him.  He pee-pee, and we were back to sleep again.

Sometimes I just wish that Shorty get more vocal whenever he needs to answer a nature’s call although I find it quite annoying when LouLou persistently meow for the bathroom when I was sound asleep.

But anyway, that is the difference between the two of them.  One just contented doing it quietly without disturbing me (until the stench wakes me up) while another must shake and stir me to get what he wants.  Boys…

Thank God tomorrow is Saturday and I can sleep as much as I want (after two nights of interrupted sleep).