We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thank You, Part 1

A thank you note from weheartit
LouLou theCat woke me up at 5.30am because he wanted to have a super early breakfast.  Yeah, 5.30am is not exactly my wakeup time.  I would prefer to get out of the bed at 8, 9am any given day.

But then again, I am glad to be alive.  Yes, it is the 3rd week of 2011.  I am still breathing, how can I not be grateful?

I cannot remember the details of what I have been doing for the 1st 19 days of 2011.  When my sister texted me about a pair of shoes that we saw last Christmas, I have just realized that I have not been into the mall for almost a month!

Anyway, I am happy staying at this (new) place.  Especially when I have a helpful neighbor who will collect my laundry when the God of Rain decided to pee on that beautiful day; report to me how Shorty was doing (he cried the moment you're out of his sight; he was very quiet and ignoring people; he was barking at LouLou who was sneaking into the other neighbor's porch, et cetera).

Alright, time to get ready to work.  Tata!