We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Good Tuesday

LouLou:  "I'm sunbathing and I'm naked.  Sexy, not?"

I am counting my blessing (despite being sucked into the big black hole this morning - what a "nice" way to start someone's day!).

I survived the day.  I refuse to bow down to that thing.  "that thing" is not a human.  No human would show disrespect to the other human.  Ooh!  And for claiming "I'm from Kehel."  Patut laa...  Kuala Lumpur.  Everything about that thing is berlumpur (muddy)!  I rename that thing "Berek Be'che".  :-p  And I set his ringtone as "a bark dog".  Hahaha!  Mulau ni!  Shiok sendiri pula ba!

I went to Starbucks after work to test the environment since I am having a video call with someone VVIP tomorrow night!  Grrr!!!  If only the broadband connection at home is good; then I don't have to drive all the way down.  But just for this one special, important occasion.

Anyway, I wish I could find my favorite sunspot soon!  You see, LouLou have found his favorite spot!  Cheers to everyone who is looking or have found their favorite spot!