We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Friday, July 29, 2011


I fell into the drain today.  After work.  I was plucking the hibiscus for my hair spa.  I slipped and ended up in the waist-depth, narrow, dry drain.

AND I FEEL SO AWFULLY PAINFUL!

I cannot remember the very last time I accidentally injured myself (not that I have the inclination towards self-mutilation!).

And it was hell trying to undress because my skinny jeans brushed against the bruises.  SO PAINFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was groaning like an injured dog (at least Shorty groans when he's in pain).

And I was thinking about a friend whom recently gave birth.  How painful is childbirth?  This is just a very minor thing compare to...  having one's vagina open up (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

No.

I don't want to talk about childbirth.

I am supposed to write about something to make me forget about the pain.

It is Friday.

Bloody Friday.

Good night!

2 comments:

;) said...

u naik bus with ur kaki sakit???

poor u!!! i had a terrible friday too!!!

Sprinkled! said...

poor thing! was too occupied with my injury!

Post a Comment