We are moving ;)

Please join me, Shorty & LouLou at our new 'home':
https://shortyloulou.wordpress.com/

Thank you!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sprinkled! vs. Shorty



Thank you, Shorty.

The floor was squeeky clean after one sweeping & three mopping.

No way I could verify that until this boy from the garden right into the room.

Perfect timing.

First, you check the washroom.

Tick.

No mold.

The rubbish bin is empty.

< Panting >
Gosh!  I wish I don't have to running up the staircase, he said.

Then he licked the wet floor.

Next, now that he already wet his paws, he is ready to audit my cleaning process.

< Doing a catwalk >
Nice work!  I love it!  I'll call LouLou so we can (rock n) roll on the floor!


Thank you, my boys!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahhahha...shorty wants you to burn more calories by mopping, sweeping, mopping, sweeping and mopping...

Sprinkled! said...

I don't mine burning calories, just that I hate wasting water. think: green. environment. resources. bill. money!!!

Post a Comment